100 Club Entry via New Nets Project
Every new donation of £100 made to the new Nets Project by Tuesday, 31st May will be eligible for a 'free' 12-month entry to the '100 Club'. Scheme rules apply - see below.
The monthly '100 Club' draw will give you a chance to win some, all or possibly even more than your donation back. While a guaranteed minimum of £76 will go towards the new Nets Project.
All members (junior, senior and social) and friends are eligible. Family and multiple entries welcome. Are you already a member of the '100 Club'? If so, why not take advantage of this offer to purchase a second entry into the '100 Club' whilst supporting the Club's new Nets Project?
All '100 Club' members (existing and new) will potentially benefit from the increased prize pool (e.g. if we add 60 new '100 Club' members from donations, there will be five larger prizes per month of £150, £80, £40, £20 and £10 respectively). These prizes will be larger if we get even more donors.
Entry is simple: donate £100 or more upfront by cash, cheque or bank transfer (details below) and complete the '100 Club' Membership Joining Form. Pass this completed form and payment (or proof of payment) to one of the scheme's administrators by Tuesday, 31st May:
Cheques should be made payable to 'Eversholt Cricket Club 100 Club' and Bank Transfers should be made to the following account:
Bank: NatWest Plc
Account: Eversholt Cricket Club 100 Club
Account Number: 39963713
Sort Code: 60-24-19
Reference: 'Nets/100 Club/<add donor name>'
BE IN IT, TO WIN IT.
BE PART OF YOUR CLUB'S FUTURE.
"Scheme Rules" for £100 donations to the new Nets Project including free '100 Club' entry:
- The purpose of the 2016 New Nets Project is to benefit all playing sections of the club; relieving strain on the square, while providing the highest quality year-round practice facilities.
- The fundraising concept is to target new donations of £100 to the new Nets Project and each such donation will receive a 'free' 12-month entry into the '100 Club'.
- Existing members of the '100 Club' are encouraged to donate an additional £100 and benefit from multiple entries (and an increased prize fund) for the 2016 Season.
- Each donation has the potential to win part or all of the donation back from the significantly increased '100 Club' prize pool.
- All playing members (and/or their families) are strongly encouraged to participate individually as the key beneficiaries of the new Nets Project.
- Every £100 donation represents; £52 direct donation for the new Nets Project and £48 paid into the '100 Club'.
- The '100 Club' distributes 50% of its funds as prizes with the rest staying in Club funds. For newly donated entries this remainder will be allocated to the new Nets Project.
- Thus, the new Nets Project will benefit by a minimum of £76 for every £100 donated entry.
- 60 new donations would raise £4,560 for the new Nets Project.
- The Monthly Draws of the '100 Club' may take place at either a 'Last Session of Play' and/or significant Home Adult and/or Junior Matches to encourage participation.
- Draw dates and times will be advertised on the Club's website.
- Winners will be notified via the Club's website, along with a running total of the amount raised towards the initial project goal of £4,560 from 60 members. Winning cheques will be posted to Winner's postal address.
- A list of all new Nets Project donors will be posted to the Club's noticeboard and website (Anonymous donations gratefully accepted should this be desired).